Friday, May 24, 2013

May 23, Thursday
Mall of Asia Arena

 Candids


Love Sports Action Shots [sports] but I cannot live without simple/on the spot yet soulful Behind-the-Scenes shots from any sports event  {Mind you, it's not that easy sometimes for the simple reason that there are not much "interesting", or shall I say, cooperative [really can't force people to be what they're not] people around all the  time - and Yes, I do get rejected once in a rare, rare while by people who are simply not in the mood} ALWAYS like to put a spin on the subjects I photograph - or, in a manner of speaking - squeeze a little more juice out of these athletes, and non-athletes [they're just regular people like you and me - they just happen excel in a certain sport], if only to put more flavor in otherwise generic looking images -  Why the Hell Not ??

Here are just some random "snaps" which I managed last Thursday  -
{Game #1 [Best-of-Three] of the Shakeys's V-league Championships}:



Alyssa

 Jennylyn / Myla / Jaja

 Alexine / Patricia

 Alyssa / Dindin

Mona / Aeriel

.  .  . and Tasha


Jennylyn / Myla

 Maika / Pam


Shakey's V-League Season 10 Awardees
[on a more serious note, that is]


Birthday Girl ->"A" Nacachi drops by !




Last photo of the Day
This is actually the last photo I take that evening.  The Lady Bulldogs are still in the dug outs and [siguro sinesermonan pa ni coach] and ALL of the Lady Eagles are already on the way to Solaire [To eat and be merry]. Some Press/Media people, like me, are still in the Media Room [writers on-line  writing/sending stories] - me, occasionally lingering, hoping to get a few "snaps" like the one above.



 First Photo of the Day  =  Best [non-action] Photo of the Day ?
If the image of A Nacachi and Tasha Faustino is the Last Photo I take that Thursday - the photo above [the first one I actually take when I arrive at the dugouts]  turns out to be My Best [non-action] Photo of the day.  Gotta hand it to Jennylyn, Myla, and Jaja -  All I had to do was compose and click !

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment