Monday, May 13, 2013

Curved Balls - The Summer
The Solstice - The Sadness


Too many curved balls for me the past months - Totally caught me of guard.   As if ALL my summers did not have curved balls - Summer ALWAYS brings me surprises. [That's the story of my life.]  I suppose [in a strange way] - that's where the Challenges, Thrills and Spills [falling flat on my  face every now and then] and Successes in my Life are rooted from - The Unexpected -  [Not that I Look for it].

It just happens.  Love them [the curved balls], or hate them - Life will always pitch you a few - every now and then - wether you like it or not.

Now - Finally -  A few days off for me - maybe this time  I'll  "get away" for a while.
I will take a flight to forget Manila AND visit a very ill friend all the way in Singapore

The summer has gone - It just came too fast for me - [It's like it never actually came]. My Plan As fell apart - even my plans B were jeopardized - now - I Ain't plannin' for awhile no more - just Prayin' 4 the Best -   Forgetting people and concerns for a while - going against my instincts - for now.- if only to escape the occasional sadness that's been lingering in me for sometime now [to think that this blog projects a happy-go-lucky photog [which I truly am]  -  Whatever  -  -  -

Maybe it's just ebb and flow - or maybe it's just the stuff/spice [rollercoaster graph of my life] - that makes my life so [UNboring] [UNpredictable] and full of contradictions or it's just one of those moods or maybe I just lack sleep -  -  -  Ha !!  The Hell -
I'm packed and ready to go to NAIA in a bit   -   -   -   -

When I get back to Manila - back to work - Subic shoot - then Singapore again in July - by July the pace will have then quickened already [UAAP opens on June 29] / FIBA / Fil-Oil football /  a few more trips to Singapore /UAAP volleyball / UAAP football / a shoot [possibly] in New York] --->non-stop na yan !!! Bro -then B4 I know --->it'll be the Second Solstice [my birthday!] round the corner  -     What The  !!!!   How Time Flies !!
Now  -  How do I now interpret what I just intimated  - in an image or two - in a tasteful, artistic "blogworthy" light manner ?  - No images [for now] -  Just gettin getting things off my chest here - - -  
 
 Anyway - This Too Will Pass.

brosi gonzales
 

No comments:

Post a Comment