Monday, May 27, 2013

Four Foursomes 
[and then Some]
My Top Four Favorite Foursome Images are .  .  .
[Just Top Four - No 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th places here]
They are all EQUALLY "Great Snaps"



 Araneta

If reposting an image several times over [in different posts] were a crime, 
I'd be serving several  life terms now.  In my original blog -> [brosigonzales.blogspot.com] [I started it June of 2011] [I can't upload to it anymore cos it is full - but it still gets a fluctuating number of hits per day] 
I featured a post titled "Quatro" It is a thematic post wherein I had a random bundle of my favorite [four-persons-in-a-picture] images mixed and matched.  It has since received a considerable number of hits. 

FYI, My All-Time-High record number of hits for an entry belongs to a post titled "Eagles" [Dec.2, 2012] -Top #1 - which has since taken 1,850+ views AND counting !!  [to this day]. 

Top #2   "Pretty faces . . . . .UAAP"                       [Oct.24, 2012]
Top #3   "UP Pep  . . . ."                                      [Sept.24, 2012]
Top #4   "In others . . .Sometimes I See . . ."       [May17, 2013]
                 [portraits - human interest]
Top #5    "Feeling Blue and Seeing Green"           [March14, 2013]
                 [dlsu athletes]

Anyway, I'm reposting some images from that Quatro post 
from way back.  Just felt like it.  Whatev -

 Subic


 Arena


 Discovery Suites


I know I'll never get enuff of these type of images [I'd even go as far as considering taking these on-the-spot/fleeting-on-the-go/impropmtu types of images an Art Form in itself !]  [Well, that's just me]  Numerically ranking my favorites is pointless so here are a few more random/arbitrary picks from my "Foursomes" folderI have a "Threesomes", "Pairs", and "Fivesomes"  folders too, ever growing in content every week] And Yes, I'll post a thematic "Pairs" and "Threesome" feat when I get into the mood - -  Hopefully whenever.


My most recent, decent foursome -
Sports columnist Joey Villar w 3 NU Volleybelles Myla P, Dindin & Jaja S.
The Foursomes below are fr my Archives:

 










 










Fall in Love Everyday 
If not with someone [or something??] -
 at least with what you are doing


brosi gonzales 

FYI  - I tend to post/repost/add/delete images to these kinds of thematic feats for which I have a growing wealth of material to choose from, 24/7 - so, if you visit this post again next week or month from now, new photos might have been added na.

No comments:

Post a Comment