Saturday, May 04, 2013

Pukpukan Lang
Doing What One Has To Do - [well]

Been shooting Fil-Oil Flying V Hoops games for the past couple of days at the Arena in San Juan.  Sure, I like shooting basketball - but covering at least three matches several days a week is taxing for me. It's nice to have variety - like shooting Volleyball, Football, Portraits or Nature Imagery - at a comfortable pace to my choosing [Yeah, Right, as if that's ever going to happen in the real world].  

Truth be told - I had to cancel/postpone several summer trips "somewhere" lately to concentrate on my priorities.   Sometime it's just that simple.

Just gotta do my job the best I can 24/7 - And that's simply what the hoopsters in these three images are actually doing -  nagpupukpukan  - [Pero-Laro lang rin]  - Gaya rin ng photography ko - dapat laging may laro sa trabaho. 

 That's CSB hoopster Paolo Taha [#9] driving past 
JRU Heavy Bomber Nick Abanto [#19]

Haven't been up to uploading a bundle of action images that - I have yet to put watermarks on [notice that in  the last two previous posts - tinamad na ako mag watermark].  Yup, besides my photography - I have - too much to do.
 In due time - I'll do the basketball posts - ablbeit delayed

That's spitfire Paolo Pontejos [#5] of JRU, being fouled by
 RJ Argamino  [#4] of CSB 

JRU beats CSB in this match     87-75

So - before I have a drink or two w/a female buddy - in a bit -[I need a break!!]  here's a small sampling of my recent basketball imagery - which I randomly chose from the recent Fil-Oil matches  - Saturday, May 4


That's Landry Sanjo [#16] of SWU
Gutting it Out  !! against
Karim Abdul  [my buddy and client] of UST

SWU upsets UST in this match  64-63

On Sunday, May 5 - I'll shoot Womens' Volleyball - featuring the much awaited showdown between the Ateneo Lady Eagles and the NU Lady Bulldogs - both unbeaten so far, in the ongoing 10th Season of the Shakey's V-League.

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment