Thursday, August 09, 2012

Interpretation



Ghosts From The Past ?


One quiet Sunday afternoon last July, I was browsing through old FILM portrait files when I noticed the reflection of the window pane [along with the curtain] on my laptop LCD.  Along with the displayed image, it did immediately make for an interesting image.  So, I simply took several shots of the my laptop LCD screen, showing the reflection of the window pane.



No "trade secrets" in crafting these ghost-like interpretations of my friend, from way back.  Yes, sometimes just being a little more observant, being a little more "sensitive" to one's environs - plus a little common sense - can help one create REAL Art.



One can even notice the horizontal smudge on my laptop LCD 
[consistent in all the images] and 
the web cam on the top [see image below].


Below are two Black & White analogue photos [of the same friend],
 taken with 35mm Kodak Tri-X Film.



Haunting images ???  -  No, just pleasant memories.

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment