Monday, August 27, 2012

Milestone




Ninety Years & One Month

The Number One Girl In My Life
- Mom -


Exactly a month ago. Lydia, my mom turned 90 years old.  I posted an entry about her turning 90 - in my previous blog [brosigonzalesphotography.blogspot.com] - which has since been hacked, by some malicious "black hat" for whatever reason - prompting google/blogger.com to delete the whole blog, which had all my April, 2012 to July, 2012 blog entries.  Tough Luck !!!

Decided to release this repost, since it is also the 27th of the month. albeit August - if only to reshare some portraits of my mom.  Photographing pretty girls is regular fare for me, wether they be up-close and personal shots or stolen moments captured during various sports events I attend  week-in, week-out.

So, wether it be photographing the hottest/cutest chick around in a sports event or photographing my bewrinkled mother - I give them the same love and respect and try to give my artistic best every single frame.


- Mom -
 Jollibee, Sucat - June, 2011

This image was featured in my first ever blog -
www.blog brosigonzales.blogspot.com sometime June of 2011.

[The title of the post is "My Sundae Best"].  Above is a finely crafted on-the-spot-available light portrait, wherein I used the afternoon sun  to softly illuminate my mom.  Iba talaga ang "haplos" ng diffused sunlight pag nadeskartehan ng photographer ng maayos. [I used the glass panel shade to create a soft box effect.]



- 90th Birthday -
Guernica's, Sucat - July 27, 2012
 
My dad [Oscar] kisses mom [Lydia] as she blows her 90th B-day cake. 
My Mom & Dad actually celebrated their 62nd Wedding Anniversary last May 11.
Will mom be around on 2013 for me to take images from her 91st B-Day ??
Who knows ??


[FYI - I don't post images of my "personal social activities". This is primarily a sports/portrait blog. My Mom's milestone would be the only exception to the rule]


 brosi gonzales




No comments:

Post a Comment