Friday, August 17, 2012

Setting The Record Straight




Is This A Sports OR A Portrait Blog ??


It is actually both.  It's just that lately, even with my current Season 75 UAAP Basketball JPEGs slowly eating up space in my Terrabyte External Hard Disks - every week since July 14 - I have held back a bit - particularly at the start of August - on my UAAP Basketball posts.

Remember that my previous blog
brosigonzalesphotography.blogspot.com
[April, 2012 up to July.2012 postings] was DELETED by blogger.com over "SPAM Issues" [still an unresolved matter].

My past few entries have dwelt more on people pictures. No worries, Current UAAP hoops photos will eventually be posted soon - interspersed with random sports images, from a year or two back, such as the two that follow below.


Aly Borromeo - Rebel Yell


Fille Cainglet - Full Horizontal


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment