Thursday, August 16, 2012

Three Early Soccer Images



Clear !!!
[Blast from the Past ]


When did my sports photojournalism begin ? At the Ateneo Campus in Loyola Heights.  Last January of 2009 I shot my first ever UAAP Football Match. I have never looked back since.  From UAAP Football to UAAP Volleyball, Baseball, Softball, Basketball to PBA Hoops, Iron Man triathlete action, UFL competition, RIFA games, Shakey's V-League Volleyball,  football matches in Singapore - It's always been a great journey for me.

Here are three of my early favorite Keeper Images
 [All photos were taken with a Nikon D60, using manual focus]



 Martin Villaflor - One Legged Keeper
Martin's a micro second late in saving this free kick by Ateneo.
The Blue Eagles eventually won this 
2nd Round UAAP Soccer match [2 to 1] vs DLSU.
Image taken March, 2009


 Gottcchaa !!!
The ARMY keeper makes a great save during 
[ULTRA Football Field]
 ARMY vs Arirang match. 
Image taken - December, 2008


Matt Thiessen
of Faith Academy snatches this one in time.
Ayala Alabang , Alaska Cup
Image taken - November, 2009


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment