Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Eye Like


Black & White
[On the Spot]



Asian Beauty

Was in a coffee place recently [over the past weekend] shooting portraits of a female companion - when I noticed this lone patron  [working on her laptop]  around 5 meters to my 11 o'clock position.   Of course, I did not let my friend notice my glancing at the other person - [Where are my manners?] So, when my companion went to the CR - I immediately [non-chalantly] snapped several  [I put my SLR in servo!] images of the young lady - and the image above is just a favored one [from about 10 frames]

Thing is, I've always favored fair-skinned girls over darker ones - but occasionally, I come across/meet brown-skinned [Kayumanggi] lookers - and Jesus !, was this one a hell-of-an-Asian Beauty !!  I was actually mesmerized for a couple of seconds [while shooting] until my companion came back.  By then I knew i had a couple of backlit portraits of the brown skinned beauty.

Course, I never mentioned or showed [through my LCD] the stolen images to my companion. [Yes, I do treat my solo portrait subjects as thought they are the only person that exists at that moment  and that, to me, they are most beautiful person in the world] - it's just an "artistic mindset" I've learned to hone all these years]  Call it style, diskarte - whatever !!

That's just how I execute my art, in a manner of speaking - and no matter how unconventional one's/your technique might be - who is to question it as long as it yields great results ?


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment