Friday, December 14, 2012

Fan Favorites





A Few Solos, Twosomes, Threesomes
and then Somes

 Ocampo Field - Ateneo Campus


The action shots can wait.  Lately, it's the non-action shots that I seem to fancy more than my match photos - not that the I have less enthusiasm for the game shots [I still get great action images].  It's just that I've been editing [compressing / occasionally cropping / slightly enhancing ->midtone and contrast wise - {I NEVER alter my sports photos !!}  - my behind-the-scenes images FIRST - ergo, posting them first - That's all.



Solos

Pearl
Attitude - This feisty booter from UST 's got it
[Snapped this image as Pearl Anjanette Aguilar  
was being attended to by a PT, during a UAAP match]


 Ma-an


Camille
When i viewed this image on my LCD, 
I couldn't help but imagine Camille Rodriguez as an Arab Princess 
in some Hollywood movie  - Talk about Exotic Looks !



 Jacobo

Jacobo Lorenzo and Jill Catedrilla watch a UAAP match intently
Both Jacobo and Jill play for the Ateneo UAAP Football Teams


Jill


Inez
Smiling 24/7 - Her Ateneo Team holds the Number One Spot
 in the UAAP standngs




Twosomes

Miel & Kyla



Julie & Camille
Both Julie and Camille came from Miriam High
[As far back as two years ago, I found out from Bob Manlulo that Camille, then in HS, was a standout football player]
I can't wait to witness her convert her first goal in the UAAP !


Jacobo & Cristina
A Blue Eagle and a former Lady Maroon

]

Threesomes

Sophie Sylvestre [#14] poses with two buddies from the UP Softball Team



 Simone / ______  / ______


 Benjo / Tasha / Mae


Simone / Macy /Jo


Franky / Cathy / Amanda


And Then Somes


In this  fivesome I know only Tonito Gonzaga [far right]


Rear   -> Nina / Ateneo keeper / 2 Ateneans / Lia
Front    ->Carlo Liay / Sison / Jacobo Lorenzo
Nina Tinsay and Lia Gandionco manage the
Ateneo Men's and Women's UAAP Football Teams respectively


That's my bud Stu  [w cap]  BJ / Frank [in black]
[haven't been introd to the guy in blue]


Enzo / Carlo / Eric / Eman
Enzo Bonoan and Eman Paredes hail from Sothridge High,
Eric Figueroa from Ateneo HS, and Carlo Liay hails from Italy



Tasha / Chino / Cristina / Fiona / Adri
Are all former UAAP booters from DLSU Taft - except for
Cristina [who played for the Lady Maroons last year
 but is NOT in the current UP Roster] and
 Adri [who is in her Junior year for the Lady Archers]



 Corinne / Therese / Likha / Sami / Lang / Val
are all Ateneo Lady hoopsters  
Corinne and Val just finished their playing years last September



 It's only Sophia [#14] who I know in this group of UP Athletes

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment