Monday, December 10, 2012

Three Pictues



Before / During / After
A Match

It's fun shooting Big Games.  Championships matches, particularly Game Sevens [regardless of sport], Semis knock-out matches, Final Four elimination games etc. . . .  more so international competitions where honor and country are at stake.  Who ever wins or loses - Does that matter to me ?   Yes, of course.



Before


But more importantly, for me, after any game [wether big or small]- Beating myself - outdoing myself ->matters the most.  It doesn't happen all the time because it's easier said than done - but when I feel I have created images
that are so much better then my previous ones - That's the only time I feel I have grown/evolved/taken my photography to a higher level [even in the minutest of increments].
 


During


This time around [last Saturday]- I wasn't able to create a Big Money Shot at all.  Maybe next time I will again.

My evaluation of my Dec.9 action and behind-the-scenes shots ? - Probably just plain decent - nothing really standing out. The three images posted here are not necessarily my best - they're just random favorites,maybe, from that "Big Game photo opp". So bottom line - Did I beat or outdo myself ?



After



No - but I'm fine with these [in the meantime]

ps - will post the game shots soon

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment