Sunday, April 05, 2015

Just Busy


 TCB
Taking Care of Business


Come April 1  [ March 31, I came late for that first PBA semis match ->{between Rain or Shine and Meralco} - I came from a meeting with some editors, in Makati - in relation to an upcoming PBA Publication ], Wednesday I had to shoot an assignment for that referred to glossy mag.  The said job took me about a few hours [2, at the least] to finish.

By lunch, I had to rush home and attended to serious [plumbing] water service and [power] electricity concerns - labor concerns too [hiring people to finish certain plumbing repairs in the house - Or Else - My Personal Hygiene would be "severely compromised", Let's put it at that - Hard to get laborers on a Holy Week weekend.

'Twas only yesterday, Black Saturday - Everything was functioning well - Pretty Much allowing me to have some Downtime {before I resume going to the PBA later}.  That Simple - that Hard ....
First Things First.

Just taking to the Next Level   .....

NO That It's Easier said Than Done - Just Gotta Take Care of Business.

The rest of the weekend  - up to Easter Sunday, today - I had to take a haitus of sorts to sort out things before taking on "New Photographic Challenges and Responsibilities" -

Tough.

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment