Sunday, August 07, 2016

Trip Lang




Verde


Like I said, haven't felt like blogging "the way i usually do" - Well, whatever that means [who cares, really]  .... Let me just say that I'm REposting these two images simply because - i just [10-15 minutes ago] posted one on
IG-Instagram  and another on FB-Facebook .....   and turns out, again, "my moods are influenced by themes"  OR is it the other way around  "my themes are influenced by my moods"  - again - who cares ?




  Green on Green

DLSU Archers share a light moment on the Rizal Stadium turf





 Apple Green



It's just that the constant swirl of thoughts, emotions, images in my mind, heart [and soul]  dictate not only what i photograph, but more so, HOW i interpret [spin] 
[put flavah] what i photograph and when i end up posting stuff  {preferably - on a whim}   ....

 and if my reposts [recurring themes - trivial or not]], "remixes" of images bore
 [turn out to be uninteresting] my blog visitors - ok lang - cos That's Just Me   ......




brosi gonzales





No comments:

Post a Comment