Monday, August 01, 2016

Michelle V







 ... something as simple as .....











Honestly, I feel that the blog title above doesn't vibe w the images - It's just that, when I whimsically posted the Top Photo, in my fb page - those were the words that easily came -  "Muy Simpatica" wouldda been a better choice for a title - I'm sure   ...... Still, whatever, regardless of the title - the images speak enough  ....

 ---------

Michelle V. is the niece of a good friend of mine, Auty V..
During my film days  - I would take every occ & opp {occasion & opportunity] to craft portraits of the charming young girl every single time I was in Auty's place.

She was so easy, and so comfortable to "work" with ALL the the time.

Gotta decent bundle of [hard copy analogue prints] of Michelle - somewhere in my "bauls" - But, so far, these are my only JPEGs, from a few scanned prints - readily available, to share.



brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment