Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Digs





Remembering 
the Boys from the Ridge



across the street from the Ateneo College field


 at the Ayala Alabang Country Club


 at the Ateneo Grade School parking lot


 at the Ateneo High School football fields


 at the Xavier School football field







Is it enough that i was able to save, and now post, these JPEGs [the first four, coming from scanned hard copy analogue prints - and the bottom three coming from my first ever DSLR, a Nikon D60] - from my cherished, irreplacable External HDD "archives" ?

Fact is, I'd find it extremely difficult to complement these images with the complete AND accurate name captions - So I'll just let you guys fill the names in, in your heads.

Anyway - There's a lot more throwback images of the boys - 
that I'll release in due time.



brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment