Sunday, August 21, 2016

Misagh Bahadoran..




 # 9 .... 8 Years Ago



 November 22, 2008 - Ateneo High School Football Field
Pasargad  vs  Arirang
{7 images below} 





 4:21
4:49 pm

4:49 pm


4:54 pm

 4:54 pm

I remember it getting very dark, as early as 4 pm -
considering the weather was rainy [notice the mud]
 and 'twas less then a month before 'XMas ! 


 5:18

 5:18


I cannot remember, exactly when I had my first conversation, ever, with this booter -  All I know is that somewhere in those 8 years - I finally got to meet him, and gradually got a little more, and more acquianted with him, during those extremley rare occasions when i'd bump into him.

Fast forward to the present day - the 20-something athlete is now, a star UFL player, and an Azkal - and as a writer once told me, as of late, he is probably in the prime of his playing years.

I will tell you this, first hand, {even tho, I cannot claim that I know him THAT well}, but based on the few occasions I've gotten to connect with the young athlete ....

...  I will say that he is a Soft-Spoken Decent, Humble, Nice Person
{ how lucky can Sam get ! }



December 6, 2008 - ULTRA Football Field
Pasargad  vs  Army
{ 2 images below} 

3:33 pm

 S U I   G E N E R I S  !!!!
 

If I may say so -
this action shot {above} of Misagh Bahadoran
{full body image fr head to toe, w his face clearly shown}....
.... I'm just so lucky to have shot it
AND 
preserved it [all these eight long years]   !!!




9:56 pm


Highs and Lows
Above - November 6, 2012 - UMak
Below - December 6, 2008 - ULTRA


 
 3:55 pm

BTW, I do remember Pasargad losing this match. 





PS
All images {above} were shot w/ a 70-300mm 5.6 manual focus Nikkor lens
attached to a Nikon D60 DSLR body. 

The photo below was shot w/ a 100-400mm 5.6 canon lens 
attached to a Canon 7D {non-full-frame} DSLR body.



My Banner photo of Misagh Bahadoran,
 from a 2015 Azkals match [Phil. Arena, Malolos]


Yes
Jersey #9 
Idol !


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment