Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Definitely NOT Boring





For Several Days a Week .....
[at SPARTA]



..... Indefinitely, i will prob get to know some of these dudes, and dudettes - to a greater or lesser degree.

How I ended up being welcomed to a "new family" {and a new challenge, and a challenging, daunting lifestyle change, at that !} is another unexpected "twist" in my life, but suffice it to say, for now - I have Ton Vergel de Dios, Amanda Fenandez, Mau Gonzaga, Edmar Belbes, and Rain Barnuevo - to thank - so far.

The fun thing, being in SPARTA, sev afternoons a week, is occasionally bumping into people, who i had gotten to be acquianted with, the past several years that I had been, in mainstream sports media.

Having said that, I'll cut short the "personal angle" on this SPARTA thingy, and just leave you with these two casual snapshots of some of the members of my "SPARTA family", if I may call it that.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment