Wednesday, October 05, 2016

We Got Game !

Pukpukan !  Siyet ! - Itong Gusto ko !



These Guys [and Gals] Got Game !
and I Loved 'em for It !

a snap fr the Adamson-UST match 
and 
a few more from the FEU-NU match 
plus
some B-t-Scenes "sibling shots"




 #3 Nicholas Panarada [Adamson]
takes it to the hole vs two UST defenders

In as much as the Adamson-UST match ended in a lop-sided {79-52} W by the Falcons - that did not take away anything from the Intensity, Ferocity, and Tenacity displayed by the boys from San Marcelino and Espana.

What was lost was, truth be told, was my opp to shoot the rest of that match - - the whole 2nd Half of that match, mind you - {cos I had a BAD Stomach ! - if U know what I mean}.

At least, I was able to send the particular 1st Qtr image above [which will actually come out in a broad sheet tomorrow, Thursday] just before relieving myself, and taking a pill to arrest my "you know what" - so as to be able to get back on court, in time to shoot a few images from the 1st Qtr of the 2nd match {FEU vs NU} and beat the broad sheet 5pm deadline.


 #12 Monbert Arong {FEU}
led the Tamarraw charge, to finish with a game high 20
{in 19.33 minutes}





 #7 Jay Alejandro
'Twas "Mad Dog" Jay Alejandro {NU} who burned the net with 
a game high 31 {in 32.17minutes}


Talk about playing as if it were one's last last ...
What more can any coach ask for ?
 {that was about a point per minute for Arong and Alejandro !}

Yon ang pukpukan !! 

Not to belittle, in any way, the contributions of the other Tamarraws and Bulldogs {although, don't have much images of the others - oops}


 #5 Jev Diputado
Pushes It !


 #12 Javee Gallego
 This long tom hits the bottom of the net !
[in the 4th Qtr, at that !]


 #11 Matt Salem
- Game Face, Game Focus -

It's games like these that totally test the limits of these young athletes
- and should bring out the best from them -....  and isn't that what true sport is all about ?

{Papi Sarr [Adamson] hauled down 25 boards and scored 16 markers to lead the Falcons in the said departments}


 #12 Javee Gallego
- Adrenalin Rush ! -

FEU won by three{78-75} [to the dismay of NU] but - 'For me, the Tams-Bulldogs clash was a challenge [for me] to try to capture some of Jay Alejandro's moves







 Wenedelino Comboy [right] tries to defend - to no avail


After the all was said and done, in that doubleheader - 
i somehow managed to --- {a spur of the moment decision, So what's New ??} hi hi --- borrow some minutes from Joey and Mailen Guanio's Sophie and Leeia   .....

Seems my timing was right - cos - they Did Have ....er, what I mean to say is ->They Got Game !



 Sofee  and  Leeia Guanio

 
It was "relatively" effortless {that was on the motivation/art direction aspect of this mini-mini-on-the-spot portrait shoot} on my part, crafting these images - cos that wasn't the first time Sofee and Leeia "posed"for me - { I seriously don't want to remember it as posing [though, it literally was!] }


I just glance back at these -
just remember -
Sophie being Sophie  &  Leeia being Leeia
Gets  ?






Guano  +  Altamirano
Abigail joins Sofee and Leeia 


 I just happened to have a DSLR in hand - - >Yeah, Right !!

..... and after just less than 5 minutes  ...
said to myself - {as I thanked the siblings}
It's a Wrap  { It's Sarap } -> Loved It !!

These Guys and Gals  .....
 -> They Got Game  ! -> Love 'Em for it !




brosi gonzales 


PS
Come this Sunday, Oct. 9 {2nd official playdate of the 2nd Round}
 - the Bulldog and Tams clash anew !
Can't Wait !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment