Friday, October 14, 2016

Details .....





It's  d' Hair  ......


It's interesting to note how one "seemingly insignificant" detail can make an otherwise simple photo, at least,  a little better {hey, why not?} - Not that this image is that great, or outstanding by any big measure.

[And notice too, that water bottle at the bottom right of the photo ... same thing - tho, in the "photo bomber context".] - [I shouldda noticed that, my bad]



" Ponytail "


Noticing, in hindsight, details ["good or bad"] in my images - simply teaches me [makes me] a better photog, even if only in the minutest of increments.

But that's just me.
I am work in progress.
Juts thinking out aloud here - OK ?


Now, about the photo .....
Took this group shot after that gruelling, "pamatay" Khalos workout [at SPARTA] under the tutelage of our Gym Guru -> Mau Gonzaga [w/ cap].

"Endured" the [9-10 pm] workout alongside Patty O. [w her lil ponytail], and some relatively new "recruits" from Accenture. 

For me, the best part of any workout is the finish - knowing I've tried my best to complete the routines/exercise and everybody in the class is just so relieved that "it's done" !

For me ->Fresh fruit, cold juice - maybe a chocolate bar to follow - Shit !
Why not ?

A group portrait .... anytime !
At least, one decent one - to go.




brosi gonzales
 

No comments:

Post a Comment