Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Always a Personal Challenge



- H A P L O S -
 Backlighting .....
... and Beyond 




I crafted {stole} these B-t-Scenes images,
 during the UAAP Doubleheader - earlier today, 
October the 19th, Wednesday



Steph
-- photographer & physicist [I Kid You Not !] --



Ivan
-- writer --



It's Not [so much] the Subject - 
Could have been ANYbody - FYI

 Nor is it [so much] the Type of Photography
[ portraiture ? / human interest ? ] - what EV

 That is the SOUL in my Pictures



It IS the Lighting 
and HOW I Use it Creatively
to Paint my Images

THAT IS 
What It's Really All About
- It's Always been That Way [guys!], for the Longest Time - 
  
{that is, if you have not "gotten" it yet
- after ALL my blog posts
- after ALL these years .....}  



After All ...

Photo - Graphy
IS 
Light - Writing



Certainly NO Photo Shop used here - Mind you
Just Raw Skill



brosi gonzales

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you, your blog gather more people. Looking forward for your new post. Also, share your articles at qreoo.com with other photographycurious people.

    ReplyDelete