Wednesday, October 12, 2016

UP Pep - and then Some


- totally random images -




and if i May... Dear Friends ... Do Trust Me ..
Have a Measure of Faith....
 and I'll Take you to a Different Time 
and Bring you to a Different Place  .....



No - I'm not trying to be artsy or anything. 

After i tweaked the tones of the UP Pep Squad dance photo [below] - I immed' wanted to share the image in facebook. 

The words, to accompany the image - they came so effortlessly out from my psyche - and I'm simply posting the same word-picture combo here - ALBEIT, this time - complemented by  a few random favorites - ALL crafted that Saturday afternoon, Oct.8, at the MoA Arena.

How ever these mixed [and mismatched ?] images come across - or how my opening lines might sound outright silly and ridiculous - 
i simply can't care less. 


UP Pep Squad


Nina and Pauline


Maroons take down the Eagles
#12 Jarrell Lim [UP]    #3 [ADMU] Adrian Wong


I just like these images - for what they are - Individually -
that's all


Assets of Larc & Asset
students [all studying in UP] under Tessa Jasmines 
Rear - Alyssa Jose/ Marie Dobuyan/ Eriq Sanchez
Front - Alyssa Divina / Christel lagdameo





Sabrina





brosi gonzales 


tags
upfightingmaroons ateneoblueeagles adrianwong jarrelllim uppepsquad abscbnsports uaapseason79 ninaalvia paulineversoza samcor samcorrales

No comments:

Post a Comment