Monday, January 14, 2013

Seryoso To




More Sober looks

 Am blending in more "Game Face" images --- from the ADM Lady Eagles vs DLSU Lady Archers volley match last Saturday with those from the UST Lady Tigers vs ADM Lady Eagles football match last Sunday.  Hope this looks interesting.
 

The Dayrit Twins
Camille [in focus, behind]    Cecille [off focus, in front]

 Dude, these are REAL portraits - if I may say so
LOVE them !!


 Camille [off focus, behind]     Cecille [off focus, in front]

I had noticed these twins way back to their CSA High playing days wearing their Black, White and Red  jerseys.  Now, Camille and Cecille have been wearing the Blue & White for Ateneo for the past three years.  Cecille actually scored her first UAAP goal ever only last December vs La salle.

The Lady Eagles were leading the standings, coming in to their rematch vs UST last Sunday. I arrived [just a few minutes before lemon time] late to find out UST was ahead 2-0.  Bob Manlulo's charges were in a very unfamiliar and uncomfortable situation.  I then simply [non-chalantly] discreetly took tight shots of the girls to capture their demeanor


 Geli Tiu

 Milka Romero


Camille Rodriguez

 Milka Romero

 Coach Bob Manlulo

Ma-an Cadayona



 Gretchen Ho       Alyssa Valdez  

 Charo Soriano       Dzi Gervacio


 Cydthealee Demecillo

 Mika Reyes




 Franky Rivilla


Tang Ina !  I love being able to craft human interest photos/portraits during UAAP matches [wether it be basketball, volleyball, football, baseball - whatever].  Love the Drama, love the Emotion of Sport [remember - Sports is one of the best metaphors for life] - the Struggles, the Pain, the Heartache, the Euphoria - sometimes  I am just at a loss for words !! i see my life mirrored in the struggles of the jocks - they simply inspire me.  So I just say it in images - Yes, That's what I do {In case ya didn't know} Well ---> & hopefully get better and better at it - every single day.


 MORE Random "Game Face" / Sober images soon PLUS a bundle of fan shots - with a sprinkling of stolen portraits 
 for all U Lady Eagles [volley/soccer] fans out there

Just have 2 go for now ! -  Will post more in 48 ! 


In life - It's not how many breathes that I take that matters BUT rather ---  How many moments [though extremely few & far between] I can "make"
that'll take my breathe [as well as yours] away 
brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment