Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Numero Uno



UAAP Mens' Football
2nd Round

January 13, Sunday
Ateneo Campus 

Ateneo-1     UP-0

Eagles Soar



Photo #1
A micro second before the game changing kick and conversion


 Photo #2
[Panning to the goal in a micro sec]
The actual kick by Carlo Liay that gave the rookie from Italy
his Second Goal of the Season and kept the Eagles on Solo First Place




When I caught the pass to Liay, I, by instinct, panned swiftly towards the goal as his foot actually hit the ball so I could, hopefully, capture the action at the goal - wether or not the ball went in

Set my shutter at a very, very SLOW speed -  due to the extremely overcast conditions -  just to get a decent exposure -- Was using a 400mm 5.6 lens and I was positioned at midfield.  Notice the drizzle [barely captured] in the larger images



 GOAL !!!
One can see the ball inside the goal in Photo #4


 #3


 #4


#5












Was this the best I could have done  ?? [exposure wise] ?? with my 5.6 400mm lens and the extremely dark, dark lighting conditions, the onset of a soft drizzle - the slow, slow shutter speed and all ??  

That's the thing with outdoor sports - One is challenged occasionally by the weather.

Well - All's Well that Ends Well.  Ateneo Won.  I was there. I somehow managed to immortalize these priceless moments.  

I Want More !!!!



All Heart

All Soul

King Eagles
Carlo Liay AND Yu Murayama
[If not for Murayama's Stellar Defensive Moves in the 2nd half,
[see post titled "Woooo Hoooo"]
 UP would have actually been 2-3 goals ahead]


Screaming Eagle

Ned I Say More ???


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment