Sunday, January 06, 2013

Unpredictable




More Light Writing On The Sky




Abstract




Car Crash !!

I love working and PLAYING with moving lights.  When I was shot my recent pyro images [refer to my "Night Sky" post] I was actually toying with the idea of being a "professional fireworks/pyrotechnique photographer", in my mind, that is, IF there is such or would be such a profession.  I was mesmerized, as I kept on using different manual exposure combinations w my DSLR to interpret the pyro show above me.


Shaken but not Stirred


The exciting thing about shooting stills of pyros [Usually don't show it as they would normally appear] is that one never really knows how the final image will turn out to be until one views the LCD..  Love its subjectiveness and abstract quality - and of course, the playfulness of it all. I can use the images as "visual interpretations" of other even more abstract/intangible things such as moods, emotions, and even random thoughts and ideas.


Untitled


Cave Paintings In The Sky



 Detour



Picasso ?


 The Loner



 Ebb & Flow



Jelly Fish






brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment