Thursday, March 20, 2014

Game 4 - Buckets

-'bout a week ago - at the Mall of Asia Arena -
The Tracks of My Tears .....

... so take a good look at my face
you'll see my smile looks out of place
if you look closer, it's easy to trace
the tracks of my tears ...

..... [Smokey Robinson]
[to think that "Tracks of My Tears" was a song  bout romantic heartbreak]
Hahaha - Whatever

Don't see any need to caption these images anymore  .....
maybe just a few staggered comments 

  










   


  

After Finally Exorcising the Ghosts of two Failed Finals Campaigns vs the Archers - Alyssa, Ella, and Denden are now Lit Up the with Million-Dollar Smiles   ....


as Cainglet is "Filled" with Tears !!
Boo - hoo - hoo !!

  

  

 Reunited Again  - Charo and Fille


 

 

 

  

    
Between Hugs - Ho Hyperventilates
Ha !


  



  



 OK ! --  kami namam sama si Danni Medina ....

     

Boomboom w/ Den   -- .. er, I mean 
Boom w/ Denden

Though, Just frenzied minutes earlier  ...

 

The 4- frame sequence above are the milliseconds that followed my first two images [which were released in a prev post] of Denden

 and the 4-frame sequence below are the milliseconds that followed the two huddle photos which came after the "Denden crying" image

  

  
OK - Ella, Hyperventilate !



 



.....  and the 
Crinkle in my Smile  .....








.....  Need I say more ??

brosi gonzales

PS
Dugout and Bonfire images will eventually follow 
possibly a random portrait feat -- Whatever ....

No comments:

Post a Comment