Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday, last week

 Tripping on OJ

Last week, March 13, I attended a mid afternoon  press con at the NBA Cafe [at SM Aura] and then proceeded to the Emperador Stadium after, to shoot a UFL Match.

I'm just simply posting these pictures without any real context [much like all the other images in the hundreds of posts prev to this].  -Except that - I've been wanting to share my "Archival" Permanes-Clarino photo, now that I've found it, among my early didgital JPEGs from 6 years ago

Besides that. Nothing "blog sensible" for me to type. Seriously.  Just sev images I like - OK ? Wether they're "incongruent", don't match, whatever - OK lang.
 As i said, i just like them ....



                                  Ojay - 2014   [Emperador Stadium]

Clarino plays for the Stallion FC



             Ojay - 2008  [Ateneo Campus]   Blast from the Past !!
Fighting Maroon Stephan Permanes [#9] and 
 UST Tiger [then] OJ Clarino, go at it. 
 I took this image way back 2008, when I was still using a D60.

CY and OJ

Below is an 8-frame sequence of OJ Clarino [late in the 2nd half]









Unfortunately, for the Stallions, Clarino was contained - and they got creamed by Team Socceroo that night.



 ---------

My bad !! - I accidentally deleted a whole bundle of JPEGs from that press con at NBA Cafe, and luckily several [about 7] were  spared - Those spared  were actually my last ever "pahabol" snapshots which I snapped AFTER the press brief had already concluded. I went to the private "not-for-the-press-con" area where some volleybelles having their late lunch, so I could give a calling card to Rachel Anm Daquis, specifically,




  and it so happened, Gretchen Ho, asked me take their group shot- using her i-phone -OK Lang --- whereafter I took this pahabol group shot just before exiting.

Simple Snapshot of Seven Volleybelles
[I'm sure I'll get to see them play, as part of the Super Pinays Team, soon enough,
during the upcoming Volleyball Leagues this summer]


brosi gonzales

PS 
STILL to come
Dugout shots of the Ateneo Lady Eagles right after their Championship 
Photos from the Bonfire that followed that evening
Random Portraits  etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment