Wednesday, September 03, 2014

ONE FC Press Con

September 3 - NBA Cafe - SM Aura 

Facing "The Truth"
[Press Con & Post-Press Con Photos]







Press Con Photos


Brandon Vera



Rich "Ace" Franklin

  "The atmosphere here in Manila is absolutely fantastic.  It is the first time I am here, as a corporate representative for ONE FC and the reception I have received is nothing like I've seen before.  I have heard amazing things about the crowd in the Philippines and i can't wait to be a part of the next ONE FC event in Manila"   ---> Rich Franklin







Master of Ceremonies Anthony Suntay






Brandon  easily endears himself to the members of the press with his own brand of Wit and Humor - Charm even.   Ya just end up liking the dude [whose roots are in Quezon, from where his mom is from] .





" I am so excited to compete in manila for the first time for ONE FC.  The fans in the Philippines have been behind me my entire career and I want to repay their faith by giving them an exciting performance and bringing my best into the ONE FC cage, for a victorious debut in December !"

"The first question I asked when ONE FC called was where I would get my first fight ? They said 'Manila".  So I replied, Yes, Thank You !   It was an easy decision." ---> Brandon Vera.













Brandon is mobbed by the media right after Anthony Suntay officially ends the Press Brief.










Post Press Con [personal] Photos



Anthony Suntay, Charmaine Cruz of Provocateur {the PR Outfit which has been handling ONE FC  in their previous three events in Manila}, and GAB Commish Fritz Gaston cheerfully oblige a snapshot.


Antony Suntay with former Blue Eagle
 [and UAAP Champion] Fritz Gaston



I would never want to be in a cage [octagon] with 276 pound Brandon - but if you put me in one, with these two Monster Promo girls - I won't stop you bro !! - Just be sure to lock us in ! hahha !






Hey, Marlon and Alvin ---I'm sure you DON'T mind having the Monster Promo Girls on top of you[at least, in this blog].






Keon Nathan Suntay



Anthony and Peach Suntay flank son Keon for this OTS Family Photo
[sans Keon's older sister and younger brother]



Richard / Kevin / Rogie / Angel




Hitch a ride to the SMART Araneta, with Angel [in white], to catch the second game of the midweek UAAP Doubleheader.  Thank You Angel.


brosi gonzales

Tags
onefc onefightingchampionship brandonvera richfranklin anthonysuntay charmainecruz provocateurpragency onefcpressconference onefc2014 smaura

No comments:

Post a Comment