Sunday, September 21, 2014

B-t-Scenes -- NU-UE


[For whatever]
Reasons to Smile
[and be grateful]

  [as always - images are randomly sequenced]


After the NU Win, I was allowed access into the Bulldogs' dugout -
 ergo, these very few random B-t-Scenes
























I don't mind the graininess I have to deal when shooting W/O Flash  in Low-Light Situations -- [MOST photogs easily avoid graininess, by using flash and a low ISO] -- [and most of my photog friends Almost Always
call my attention on the graininess of my on-the-spots] 

But, Hey - I'm simply challenged and easily seduced by the nuances of shadow and light -  its RAWness and "imperfections".

[photo above and 2 below]

The Altamirano Family



Fact IS, before the game - NU CSR Tricia Robredo told me that she was confident that the Bulldogs would Win [for me, personally, it was a 50-50 chance for each team]





If you're a freguent visitor to this blog - this smiling face should be very familiar to you  ...  She always gets, at least, a decent OTS portrait from me EVERY single UAAP playdate.



UE Fans
[ringside - 4th Quarter]

Sometimes, Low -Light Situations are managable naman - and at times, even, provide me with rare, fleeting AND challenging scenarios - where I can craft Available-Light  images like the 4some  of Robin R., Anton A., Luigi A., and Bobby Rey P. [below] !! that has  a "real life texture"   that Not Even the 'best' Flash Unit can even begin to approximate.


NU Fans
[hardcourt - after the NU Win]


 ---------------

IF UE had won the match there would be [obviously] pictures of the Red Warriors, [possibly dugout images too] smiling the biggest smiles of their lives, in this post.  But since NU won - i have these few[quite limited] cheerful images of the NU Bulldogs.

I just truly feel sad for the UE Red Warriors [and the Red Warrior community]  -  And may I say again, I would also feel sad for the NU Bulldogs and "NU Nation" IF NU lost.

Ganoon lang yon mga pre - sa Sports - When it comes to the BIG Knockout games [let alone Championship ones] - I do feel truly happy for the winning teams but also do truly empathize with the frustration and heavy heartbreak the losing teams [and individuals] have to go through -

With both the Bulldogs and Warriors - I have LOTTSA acquiantances on BOTH Teams.


brosi gonzales


Tags
uaapseason77 nubulldogs ueredwarriors robinrono antonaltamirano luigialtamirano bobbreyparks hanssy triciarobredo paojavellona abaigailaltamirano ericaltamirano nicojavelona lyaneocampo homerso troyrosariojethrosario rickolivares geloalolino brosigonzaless marissaaltamirano

















No comments:

Post a Comment