Sunday, September 07, 2014

A Tiger Turns One



September 7 - McDonald's, Quezon Ave.
I Missed a UAAP Doubleheader for This 



It's just a 1-yr.Old's First B'day Party, but I simply couldn't miss this one.

Came as a guest --- Karim and Rochelle are Very Close Friends of mine and I was simply glad to attend.  Of course, they had an official photog for the party - not me - Still I couldn't resist, even, taking a few photo souviniers of the party.      [Bad Trip Lang !  - I missed the cake-blowing] - Anyway ...




This just happens to be my favorite image from the party.
- Karim Rodrigo w/ Ninong Ed Daquiaog -



- Karim Rodrigo w/ Ninong Paolo Pe -




The function room at McDo was just way, way TOO small for the approx-150+ plus guests, that spilled out to the main eating area.  In the beginning, I was seated between Jeric Teng and his sister Almira - I then moved [hindi ako maka-anggulo ng mga snapshot] and stayed  at Coach Bong's table w/ his wife Amelia, and daughter Lia Mae, Kristelle, and Angelo
 [a Team B player for the Tigers] hence the close-ups of Lia Mae
 [way below], who behaved understandably shy in front of me.



 Aljon and Louie

 Ninong Jeric and Almira


Karim & Bong, w his son Jared 

 Coach Bong de la Cruz w his daughter Lia Mae


Coach Bong's wife, Amelia & Krizelle


 - A few words of Gratitude from Dad -




A close up, or two - of Lia Mae [who was seated directly in front of me] -  Why Not ? Actually, I NEVER got that single, beautiful, eye-catching,  {hopefully "compelling"} image that i was visualizing -  after so, so many attempts  - Augh !  - Puwede na rin to siguro maski generic ang dating .....





 Anyway  ...  Before the UST posse left .....





 - The UAAP Posse Poses for a Parting Shot -

 Like I said - the room was just too small - got to barely fit in Aljon and Jeric in the frame !
{ couldn't get enough space to back up }

-------

FYI - Contrary to what the title suggests - I actually went to the Araneta {arrived before 2 pm}  to catch the 1st Qtr of the NU-UP match.  {The McDo party was 3 pm} Was able to take pre-game snaps of some of my UAAP acquiantances [below] and steal an action shot or two.


 Gabby and Lyane

 Gino and Carl

Roi


Novelty-ish and Kinda Cute - That's how I found UAAP CSR Tricia Robredo's kodigos, scribbled on her arms [as she eagerly showed me].  {She's a med student}.   BALBON !



Just before she went inside the ABS-CBN TV Prod Room -
 - I clicked this one [below].



Good Luck on your Med School Tests - Tricia.



Walang Kapalit talaga kapag 
Napakagaan ang loob ng isang tao.

-------




I heard that NU beat UP, to officially take away UST's chances to enter the Final Four [albeit slim].   UE, meantime, upset the formidable FEU Tams - to keep the Warrior's hopes {for a Final Four slot} alive !



And, again to Karim ....


Thanks Buddy !


Karim Rodrigo Lopez Abdul

- The Child is Father to the Man -


brosi gonzales



Tags
karimabdul rochellelopez paolope kentlao kimlo eddaquiaog almirateng jericteng paolope aljonmariano tinamarasigan kristellebatchelor troyrosario frankaroga angelovito gabbydario lyaneocampo roisumang triciarobredo patriciarobredo ginojumaoas carlcruz

No comments:

Post a Comment