Monday, September 01, 2014

Last Day of August

Strands and Hands
On-the-Spots   of
Alecsanra Denise, Janine Patricia, Lyane Janel, Ericka








Wish i had more hands in these On-the-Spots [Tricia's and Lyane's are just face shots].  FYI, When I shoot my On-the-Spots, I certainly DON'T have a script or compre [ad talk].

Do remember, tho, as I was composing my shots Alecs and Tricia, I saw the strands of hair as key elements in the images {the hand/fingers Alecs - yes, i noticed them too] and when it came to thinking of a catchy title - the words "hands" and "strands" easily came to thought - though I wish I MIGHT have asked Alecs, or even Lyane to run their fingers through their hair - ha ! - But no Way  !!  Feel ko TH na TH !!!  lang ang dating [at least, in those situations].

ALL of Alecs image are actually unchoreographed and candid - EXCEPT for the Last Photo in this Post {actually my First Shot of Alecs that afternoon} - where I composed, then politely asked her to turn and face me.



--- Two Vignettes in One ? ---

Wouldda been nicer of the rest of Lyanes'  head was not obstructed [left portion of photo], couldda eased her into the frame, too - and also - Notice how the yellow T-shirt of the bouncer vignettes her profile as she tilts her head up - and with Tricia, w head tilted down, as she reads her notes -- Couldda been a Very Craftily composed photo  - still, I think this image is OK to share.

--- Minor Illusion --

Patricia's hair ends seem to "flying away" horizontally, when actually,
they are pointing straight down.  I simply angled my camera.
[The guy behind is standing straight up].



---  Bulldog Huddle ---

[ALL my frontal shots of Tricai aren't Good at all -- MY BAD --
that's why I'm just posting her profile shots}

BTW, I shot Tricia's candids, courtside, on the 4th Qtr of the UE-NU match - when the Bulldogs and Warriors were fighting tooth and nail - {NU to snatch the lead, UE to protect their lead}.  Ericka's, too, were shot courtside.

-------


Not even Hands or Strands below -  but simply -> " jacket, hair, face, a simple smile, AND a reflection" - of Lyane  "O".  In contrast to Alec's, Lyane's,  were "hurriedly composed and shot" inside the TV Production Room, which is right NEXT to the {much, much larger} Press Room, where I shot Alec's On-the-Spots.

Lyane was the FIRST person to arrive {early} -> at the TV Prod Room and Alecs, too, was the FIRST person to arrive {also early} -> at the Press Room [both girls coming for the 2 pm/4 pm UAAP matches].  I did arrive about Two Hours Earlier, before them. 







My FIRST Images of Lyane, Ericka and Alecs
[3 above & 3 below]
on this, the Last Day of August .


Just extracted these images from my August 31 folder in the last minute ! 

Guys, that's Ericka, flashing tints of "McCormick Blue" {her words, NOT mine}, with a dash of  "Whatever tints of Yellow or Platinum they may be - Ha !" {my words}  on her "NEVER normally colored" Hair !

At least - Ericka's images fit the post theme ---> "Strands and Hands"








brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment