Friday, May 22, 2015

A Few Behind the Scenes w/ Rachel -> ang Daquis ....

 { my first post after a week or so }

No-looks of  ...

Rachel Anne "RAD", Charleen Abigale "Cha", Abigail "Abipot", 
Alyssa "Baldo", Alyja Daphne "Jaja", "Fille" St. Merced,
Jennylyn "Jen",  Jeushl "Wensh"  ......  Whatever

Call them what you like, call them what I like  ... with their first names, nick names, pet names, family names - or whatever "bansag" might be popular -  doesn't matter much to me .....





A catchy title does help a bit {and it's quite easy to think of one} .... But what truly matters to me IS - that my stolen images, at the least, [hopefully] might illicit second, third - even fourth looks.




OK - an exception here .....

They might seem trivial, at first - but I like to think that they evoke something which straightforward-smiling-at the camera, paused AND posed for the camera, generic, run-of-the-mill-images will never reveal -  and whatever that may be - Let me ->NOT elaborate and try to put it into words anymore - OK ?? {I've done that for the Nth time already !}

 Let me just  get to the meat of this post {My first post in the last 10 days or so ! -ha}
So .....







 
.....Here {obviously}
are a few Random, B-t-Scenes steals, of SOME of my favorite volleybelles, who I've had the chance to witness - compete together/against each other the past two Shakey's V-League match dates {and one PSL match date} - Thursday the 21st{yesterday}, Monday the 18th, {and Wednesday the 14th } ....






No need for name captions - Right ?  
You fans KNOW who these volleybelles are



 Pre-game and Post-game {2 images above] Smiles, 
and Post-game [2 images below] Sweat and Tears



Ang "Trophy",  ang "Boquet", at ang "Daquis"



 brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment