Saturday, May 30, 2015

Weekend Nutshells - Part 1


A Forgettable Friday  ?

Take the Good with the Bad {and vice versa} - Suck it Up - Whatever - Then Move On -
That's just what I did just yesterday evening, Friday - after being given some bad news - {Sorry, No Details - that's all I'll say}

Anyway, as I'm transcribing this - I'd just E-mailed [I'm here at the condo na] some 15 compressed JPEGs to a client [and good friend]. Hours earlier I covered an event for him [and his Football Team] at SM Bicutan.

YES, Nothing Beats God ol' Plain Hard Work - or just Plain Being Busy, at least for a few hours a day - AND getting Paid cash - "Kaliwaan", as they say in the vernacular  - on-the spot.  

Tomorrow, Sunday - I'll be at the Arena in San Juan - to cover a Winner-Take-All [rubber match] - a V-League Championship, at that, at around 12:45 pm - then proceed to the SMART Araneta to cover two PBA matches.

I thought that the intensity [frenzy] of the memorable encounters between the Ateneo Lady Eagles and the DLSU Lady Spikers, in recent years - would not be paralleled by any other match-up [UAAP,or V-league] - until I witnessed Games 1 and 2 of the Finals Series between the ARMY Lady Troopers and the PLDT Home ULTERA [a week ago]. 

What more can you Valdez, Daquis, Santiago siblings, Salak, Ferrer, de Leon, Lazaro, Santos, Soltones  ask for ??  .......   Me - I just want Intensity - I want athletes who are competing against each other, as if their LIVES depended on it !




... ... Like these PBA Hoopsters from Meralco and Blackwater, from Talk N Text and Global Port, who bannered the PBA Friday Doubleheader [Meralco and Talk N Text won] - Giving it all theyv'e Got .... .....






..... ..... Now, with my earlier coverage of the Stallions FC Mall Tour / Football Clinic at SM Bicutan - in the air-conditioned confines of the Activity Center - and that widely anticipated Volleyball Championship [tomorrow] I can maintain the variety and balance I look for in the course of my weekly quota of coverages.

Not into giving stats and figures - as of late - Just sharing mages - from and there - on-a-whim
--  Just having some fun improving my craft - Sucking it [Whatever comes my way - Good AND Bad] Up !   Then moving On.

There's Lottsa Great Images To Be Had.


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment