Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Please Follow Me at My InstaGee !


My First Five

It's been several long  months - almost a year, I believe - since a media bud of mine has been encouraging me to put up an Instagram page   ..... And Finally - I signed up for one - but it still took another month, after, before I was able to post my first Instagram entries - on a whim, at that.

FYI- My InstaG name is "brosi gonzales" .....



I covered 12 matches in the past 4 days [Fri, Sat, Sum, Mon]  and have yet to post any action images from the said matches  { I'm just pre-occupied with lots of other urgent non-sports concerns, not to mention a measure of "Quality Control" which I try to exercise [which takes a hell of a time] before any single image is released in my blog - and as of late - my InstaG.



So far - I don't intend to follow a particular theme in my Instagram
I'd prefer images to be randomly extracted from my hard drives - blue toothed to my tablet, then uploaded to InstaG, a "free-for-All" -  on-whatever whims, at that .....



And with ten plus [terrabyte] external hard disks bursting at the seams with JPEGs -
the hell with putting images in chronological order - just wanna have fun with posting
left and right.


BTW, my First Five Posts in my InstaG page are also the same five JPEGs in this Spur-of-the-Moment blogpost.   I'm not typing the captions of these first five InstaG entries of mine  .... but I'll tell you the titles /captions of my 6th and 7th entries in my InstaG

#6     Danish Girls
#7     German Girls

So - as my titles suggest ..... Follow Me at My InstaG !

Like practically All Instagram users, I Never Really Know what I'll post next - I suppose that's part of the Fun in "Instagramming "  - ha ha ha



brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment