Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Corner of My Eye


Unguarded Moments



 Romeo, Sonny, and Rome

 Erika, Erika,   Erika .....




 Michael

 Joey


Tony

Julia

Marcus

Agial 

Sonny 

This time, consciously aware of my presence - - -
{ as in the case of Agial (above Sonny's pic), too.... }

[I had just photographed him, along with Romeo Travis and Rome de laRosa
in a candid moment  {see first image in this post]  - and 
just before they all went back to their dugouts -

My Good Buddy - at least, that's how I'd like to consider Sonny -
[hope he DON'T mind] 

- - - Instinctively flashes a friendly smile.

Nice

brosi gonzales

PS
For "whatever reasons", I've been hardly posting anything these days - even though the pace of my work (frequency, number of matches - basketball/football/volleyball hasn't changed. The previous year, 2014, I averaged, at least one post per day. As of late, my rate is prob
2-3 posts per week, or so - think - I don't mind at all. 

Whatever  ...... I don't deliberately plan my posts (they just happen) ......  
the freguency of my posts WILL Eventually increase   .....That's just me.


No comments:

Post a Comment