Monday, May 04, 2015

Ruie


I Got You Babe




Started my first May weekend with an early morn portrait shoot, and expected my "parting shots" of the weekend to be football images from a Sunday afternoon UFL match.  Yesterday evening, I shared, a post match dinner w the Stallions FC, as usual, at Giligan's Greenbelt, and was taking it easy [burp!]  (after my last serving) when I noticed an unsolicited, unexpected photo opp present itself.

Eight-month old Ruie Doctora was just being doted on by some Stallions booters outside Giligan's and I noticed that there was enough available light, from this big "lighted ad" just a meter or two away.  Asked booter Shirmar Felongco to simply position the little child so's I could get a decent angle.

Shirmar just let her be - and I just timed a few clicks - to get a decent shot, or two [or three] .....Nothin' doin'   .......  These "innocent snaps", possibly Not my Last of the little babe - DID
punctuate the last few hours of my first weekend of May on a wholesome note.


Rui's first curious look at me
 My first snap [ever] of Rui


An hour or two after I took these shots - I was actually taking [Just] few more shots
 [this time, of Tequila] {whatever ! } with two Stallion booters [at Giligan's too] - but Truth be Told - those Tequila shots didn't matter {pahabol na lang yon} that much as Never ending a week Empty-Handed - as far as Portrait and Sports Action images are concerned.

These on-the-spots-on-a-whim of Ruie, which took all of just a minute or two - Di na 'yan mauulit --- Priceless !

PS
Truth is, I'm hopin' Ruben and Tephay Doctora  [Ruie's dad and mom] will eventually get me to shoot Rui's First Birthday Celeb {come August}.......... hint  hint

Hey, Nobody planned that super-mini photo shoot - the opp just came.

 
brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment