Friday, October 30, 2015

After the NCAA Championship .....

Starbucks - Mall of Asia

JPEGs and Frap






While enjoying my frap - I noticed this mother and daughter on the MoA lobby.
I patiently timed my shot so as to have the background clear of "mallers".


An anonymous customer [all by his lonesome] fiddling with his tablet

Another anonymous customer [all by her lonesome] [a med student], 
also fiddling with her tablet



That's my buddy, photographer Marlon Bernabe {burnsports.ph}
checking his mobile.  He actually treated me to a 2- piece Chicken [order] at KFC, before we proceeded to Starbucks [for dessert], where he treated me to a frapuccino [my other buddies Alex and Noel were with us - we were four, actually].

Being a gratified Letran fan - 'Twas simply Marlon's way of celebrating the Knights' dramatic Overtime Win over the more experienced [formidable] Red Lion team.



Just after I received my order - I simply took a still life of it - on the adjacent unoccupied corner table - just minutes before that med student [in the photo above] occupied it.


And just before the four of us left Starbucks - I made sure to take a snap [with my Tab 3] of two currently published action images.  The one above is mine [The Standard].  The one below is my buddy Alvin Go's [Business World].





On my way home, arriving at the Ayala Ave. bus stop {between Rufino and Paseo}, at 11:30 pm thereabouts - I noticed the third straight full moon {as in 95% full ?} - in as many days .... and took a snap.




brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment