Friday, October 16, 2015

Quality Time



Midnight Walk

Just Great [rather - So, So Priceless], Spending Quality Time with a Good Friend who I had not spent that much time with the past 4 months or so. Hung out at Sprout [Valero] a few meters from Rufino, then at the mezzanine section --- [literally overlooking, and offering a great bird's-eye view of the Valero /Rufino intersection] --- of Starbucks, situated at the said, strategic, corner.
  
Funny, I never got a decent blogworthy image of the view [My Bad !!].




At least, though, after accompanying my pretty lady friend, by cab, to the entrance of her Makati condo building [near Buendia] - I opted just to
walk home to Perea St., adjacent to Greenbelt {no hurries}- and it was during that liesurely walk that I managed a few [low-light] street photos.




Totally IFFY
about the images above and below  ....

..... using a long telephoto at extremely low light, having an extremely shallow depth of field - i chose to focus on the farther reflection, rather than on the people

Could have taken a BETTER shot ......  [maybe next time]





The photos above and two directly below are a lot better ...
more focused, more specific 







I found out that these guys were not attending to some NAWASA, Sewerage thingy, but rather - maintaining the fiber optic cable system of PLDT.



BTW - Just Gotta share this one [below] ...


Whatta Finely Crafted Image !

That's me, wearing a white polo, as reflected on the right.  This a great view of the V. Rufino/Valero Intersection, as taken from the Mezzanine Section of Starbucks.

No - I Did Not Take this photo.  My Pretty Lady Friend took it with her i-phone.   Nice !!   Yes, Talk about Quality !!


brosi gonzales













No comments:

Post a Comment