Thursday, October 01, 2015

Minus 365



Exactly a Year Ago, 
to the Day !!
 


October 1, 2014
{7:59 pm}
Mall of Asia Arena


Just seconds after Marc Belo [#12] {FEU} drilled a Game-Winning !  corner three, to officially dethrone the, then, defending UAAP Champions - DLSU Green Archers - Photog Martin San Diego captured this micro-second of a moment -
 ---> showing me, at work / in action, lunging forward, w/ my index finger on the shutter button  [w/ my 2 Canon DSLRS, my 24-70mm and 100-400mm Canon zoom lenses, my UAAP Media ID, even my {dangling} black photo bag - all in one image - Tell me - how often is that captured !] 

Not even the super vets in Jun Mendoza, Joey Mendoza, August de la Cruz - or the young guns in Jerome Ascano, Czar Dancel, Sherwin Valdeleon, Jaime Campos, Tristan Tamayo - couldda crafted such a well-timed action shot - {kidding !!}  Kayang-kaya rin nila to !

FYI, can't blame them - that's NOT their job !! .... 
neither is it Martin's - !

Yes, various photogs, through the years, have e-mailed me candid/stolen shots showing me - in action/shooting - and I can only Thank Them for that - {I myself steal shots of my media colleagues in action, too }

--- but we all know too well {right?} that more often, it's on-the-spot portraits of the guys {and girls} that I love to take.

Bottom Line IS - tho --- I am eternally grateful for Full-Court Fresh {DLSU grad} Photog --> Martin San Diego - for simply crafting {intentional, incidental, or what have you - don't matter !!}  this rare  {in every sense of the word} image. 

 This One Tops them ALL !!!  Big Time !!!




brosi gonzales 

No comments:

Post a Comment