Monday, October 12, 2015

Faces on the Gallery


There's More
where these came from .....

..... but these do suffice for now ...

Yes, It's been about 10 days since I even bothered to even check this my blog, let alone post anything ...




... Not that I've been Less Busy, or anything - 10 or so basketball games shot and 3 private one-on-one portrait shoots since October 1 .... Enough material for so many posts {hey, but you know I don't share images from my portrait shoots in this blog - only "sports-related" material} - and as of late, admittedly AND obviously - I've hardly shared action images from my weekly quota of basketball/football/volleyball games covered - it's more just random postings of B-t-Scenes stuff.

Still, that DON'T mean I have less material to post - It simply means I've let my other "urgent non-photographic concerns" eat, rather - in Gobble UP ! my free time.

Now, I'm shifting gears again - and will gradually post more images {B-t-Scenes AND Action} from my "weekly quota" of sports events.  

'Nuff said then - 

Let me get started --- Here is random jumble of some favorite B-t-Scenes images from my first week of October -- That said, I'll post some Action Images [and more B-t-Scenes imagery] in the posts after this one - just be patient guys !





 Marlon, Mark, friend, Czar, Jerome, Sherwin


Rear - Tristan, Joseph, San Diego
Front - Josh, Alysa, Sherwin, Eli

Rear - Vyn, Martin
Front - Rhoel, Kevin, Aldo


Rear - James, Mike, Nikolai
Front - Rina, Maia

friend, Desiree, friend, Carol


Ira, Pauline, Stef
 
 Jari, Audrey
 
 mommy, Brooklyn 

 Dani, Thirdy

 Nikolai, Maia

 Pam, Chito, Dani


  


and on a more emotional trend  .......



Xtreme Frustration


 Oblation


 Jubilation


Realization

Resignation


Taunting-ation  -  ha ha ha !

Indignation



? ! # *
{ hi hi hi }


brosi gonzales 


Tags 
marlonbernabe czardancel markcristino sherwinvaldeleon jeromeascano josephsilverio martinsandiego joshalbelda alysasalen elisepe joannemuller rhoelbautista kevinprudon rhoelninobautista aldomanzano nikolaibuncio maiabuncio thirdyravena danimedina daniellemedina irapablo abigailaltamirano chitomedina pamelamedina pamgrubamedina jaribuenaventura audreymunoz stefmonce stephaniemonce paulineversoza desireecheng carolcerveza brooklynsauler

No comments:

Post a Comment