Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Street Photos ...

October 27


... On My Way Home  
 - No Wonder -


Coming from the Mall of Asia, I usually get down at the Ayala Ave. { East-bound lane [towards EDSA] } bus stop between V. Rufino St.and Paseo de Roxas - then simply walk that distance to the condo - at Perea St.



So, an hour or two ago, just as I stepped of the aircon bus [Ayala Ave.] - I directed my attention upwards and noticed a full moon. Took a few snaps, after which, I noticed some lighting patterns and reflections on another high rise or two so I simply continued adjusting my angles promptly - to capture whatever patterns and textures which I felt, could serve as hooks - so as to come up with
decent,  blogworthy images  -  at the least.




 First, I came up with the three images above  ...
Are any worth a second look ?!
I Think Not --- OK lang  .....
 




..... 'Twas on de la Rosa St. [a few steps away from Paseo de Roxas, actually] - where I lingered for a couple of minutes ...... and was able to craft these two images [above and below] - which, at the least - show measure of  "T and A" skills !

Dude - Not as in "Tits and Ass" skills  { ha ha ha !} but rather - 
as in  "Technical AND Artistic"  skills  - Ha ! {Gottcha There !}






No Wonder - I Love Walking the Streets of the Makati CBD
.....  Particularly at Night



brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment