Thursday, October 15, 2015

Sim-Pleh Lang .... { revised }



..... Feel Lang


It IS what it IS - They ARE what they ARE - snaps -> just moments ....

Amidst the flow/"congestion"of my  daily activities - I simply like to Literally, Randomly Pick Moments -  notice people - also, in the midst of doing whatever they are doing [at times steal, at times simply call their attention, say a few "encouraging" words] - and come up with "soulful snaps" such as these  ....

FYI, all these single images actually come from their own series of 4-5-10 frames  - I just picked the one fr each of the series - wala lang, trip lang - and maybe I'll release the others in another thematic post - whatever  ...

 Go USTe !
 Sherwin, Josa, and Tristan
{Aranata Coliseum}  



As i noticed my media buddies Sherwin, Josa, and Tristan [ALL Tomasinos, FYI] start to eat their snacks - i just felt it -> an opportune moment to capture their happy, casual mood - ergo this quickie snap

Iba talaga pag lab mo ang mga barkado mo -masmadali makuha ng "pulso" at Masaya kunan - 24/7 !!



Seeing Green !
 Angelica and Vyn
{Araneta Coliseum} 


Trotting from the Araneta press room, to the hardcourt - I simply chanced upon two media colleagues of mine [DLSU grads both] - "Nagchichikkahan" sa tabe-tabe - No prob, quickly snapped this stolen image .... 

Actually conversed with Angelica and Vyn, moments after [showed them my shots] - OK lang Happy naman sila .....


 Yan ang Gusto Ko !!  Mga taga FEU -- Feel na Feel !!
 Mel Xandrex Bernaldez, Harris Olivete, Banito Atis,
 Catherine Morales, Juniel Arce, Catrina
{Araneta Coliseum} 



In the final minutes of the FEU-UP game - I couldn't help but notice [at the corner of my eye] this young, cheerful bunch of FEU fans, a few rows behind me - so a few seconds right after the Final Buzzer - I positioned my self - simply turned around, smiled, pointed my DSLR [composed my shot], made a few hand gestures - and Voila !  - Another simple soulful snap to my ever expanding galleries !

 {Yes, I did engage these Die-Hards in conv after I took about 10 frames - Thank YOU !! for E-mailing me your names - tho, I'm not 100% sure if the sequencing is accurate -  Never the Mind mga PRE - Simple pero Maganda ang mga kuha ninyo !


 Maroon Pride !
 Rear - Jerry and Jerome
Front - friend, Nina, Coach Allan
{Gerry's Grill}

with Andrew and Jett in front


This time around, long, long minutes after the FEU-UP match - Finally !!!, after several invitations, I accepted Jerry and Jerome's invites to the usual post-game match of the UP Fighting Maroons.  I literally took, a few, few photos [none of the Fighting Maroons]  -   I just wanted to make sure I had Buddies Jerry and Jerome [together !] {Jerome Ng is the Owner of Gerry's Grill}, at the very least, in a very light moment - just before I had to scoot ! back to the Araneta, to attend to my urgent E-mails.


 China Girl
{Diamond Hotel} 

I had imagined her as some exotic {beauty} Oriental Princess -----

{from a different Era/Dynasty {centuries past} - even !! - or maybe, more realistically - from a Jackie Chan movie, shot in Hollywood, and "set" in those Ancient Dynastic Periods in China - ha ha ha !!} {Yes, that IS how the Artist in me Sees and FEELS } { Kanya "makulay" talaga ang mindset ko, masaya at HINDI Boring ! }- {Sa akin lang - para MAS-nakakainspire ng magagandang mga kuha }

 ------who I met [Tuesday, Oct.13] after the Big PBA Pre-Season {41} Press Con.


 Taray Girl pa siya rito .....
 ha ha ha

After stealing glances and photos - ha !, the whole time, of this Pretty Pinay - I had the opp to illicit a gracious glance [after the Press Con na] {siyempre trabaho muna} and fortunately had some small [tiny] talk with her - She "tell" me her name {rather not reveal it} [late na ! post-lunch] - then had to scoot to the MoA Arena for another high-octane  Beda-Letran match !!  

I actually wanted to take close-ups during the brief con - but ....... .. 

Anyways, that night, she texted me that she liked her photos, ergo she was asking me to send her some.

How Can I Refuse ? 


Feel Lang  - That's Just Me


brosi gonzales 



Tags
vynradovan angelicabarreiro sherwinvaldeleon tristan tamayo josabasse andrewharris jettmanuel ninaalviar jeromeng euniceocampo
maniladiamondhotel

No comments:

Post a Comment