Friday, October 02, 2015

Reflections [and a handle bar]



1967 Ford Mustang
 2-Door Fastback




During a recent trip to visit a relative, I chanced upon a Mustang parked in a congested neighborhood. 

Obviously palin to see, that it was a car, only afficionado, or die-hard collector would - I simply took advantage, after promptly asking the owner, and took quick on-the-spots of his baby.

I didn't expect to take that many images, considering that the sun had already set and that I had to work with "left over" light,and to add to that, the muscle car was parked in such a way that my angles were so limited, meaning that the backgrounds did not lend to well-composed shots






 

I focused on a few details instead  - and just tried to work with what was doable

Before I knew it, though, darkness had totally set, I quickly realized [not surprisingly] that the original images that i initially imagined would already be impossibe to craft.



Luckily, though - seeing that the side street was it ws parked on - was actually a busy one - with cars [tricycles and motorbikes] passig through avery minute or so - and being that 'twas dark - their drivers had their headlights on --

I continued to work with what I had - and instead of packing up my camera gear - concentrated on shooting reflections !

and lingering much longer than expected - ended up taking the challenge of making graphic interpretations of  -- reflections. 

Need i say More ??  - Let the images speak for themselves ....
 

















Got to have a decent chat with the owner - exchanged e-mail adds   
 .. He has a Corvette, and sev other classics  ......
Hmmm,   Maybe  - Next time   .....

brosi gonzales 

No comments:

Post a Comment