Thursday, September 05, 2013

2nd Rnd - DLSU vs UE

 UAAP Seniors Match #48
DLSU  vs  UE
September 4, Wednesday
SMART Araneta

Mammie & Casajeros Return
but Ralf Olivares is Sorely Missed 


 Jason Perkins [#10] leads ALL scorers with 22 pts
3-3 fr rainbow country and 6-8 fr 2-pt terr
[he hauls down 9 boards]


The Warriors shoot a low of 32.9% [28-65] while
the Archers shoot 43.1 % [24-73]


Charles Mammie [#12] dominates the glass with 20 rebounds
but his 3-14 shooting hurts the Warriors 
[Gotta credit the Archers' D]

Don't have a "blogworthy" photo of Vosotros - [16 pts] [ff Teng's 17],
Hence the AVO image besides Teng's [above]
AVO scores 9 pts and gets 6 boards








Will update this post with more JPEGs over the weekend
This post is, by no means, finished

The images above are actually the very same images 
I sent to Gatorade's ad agency [for their "Fueled for the Win" site] 
[albeit w/ the "G" logo pasted] [and E-mailed by Thursday morning]

[have a whole day private portrait shoot on Friday]
Gotta Vamoose !


Regulation Time - 56 All
Final
DLSU - 75     UE - 65

PS
I actually am able to take close up shots [2nd to the last timeout of DLSU] 
[before the Araneta security tell me bawal daw] of the Green Archers huddle. [on court - not from the aisles] - Funny, I was able to do that several times in the 1st Round, and no one stopped me [then a few other photogs followed suit].  Ganoon talaga minsan - lakas ng loob lang - At least by the time the sikyo asks me to move away - I'd already taken 33 shots - Hahaha!  [Course, I'll post it in this feat - sometime Monday or Tuesday pa]

Here are 7 huddle shots [chosen fr 33 images] - taken courtside - I wonder if I can do this again after that DLSU-UE game ?? - Probably Not














I just like to have angles/images that no other photogs have  - Why Not ??
 Easier said than done though.

brosi gonzales

Tags
uaapseason76 dlsugreenarchers ueredwarriors jasonperkins jeronteng arnoldvanopstal almondvosotros roisumang charlesmammie ginojumaoas chrisjavier jhonsumido lordcasajeros thomastorres norberttorres


No comments:

Post a Comment