Sunday, September 22, 2013

Toothless Tiger ?

Two Teasers  
from
Saturday & Sunday


It's nearly Monday, and as always, I have yet several hours of sleep catch up on and a few hundred JPEGs to sift through, if only to choose the few appropriate images for posts, I'm always excited to release, yet can't really rush [that's just me] for this blog - .   .   . If only to show a measure of emotion  .   .   .

It's just funbeing as close as I can get to the action - Just a f______ total blast [Ha!] - watching those Tigers, Bulldogs, Archers, and Tamarraws try to run each other to the ground -outsprint, outhustle, outrebound, outshoot each other - "to death" -in a manner of speaking .  Of course, trying to capture the action in photographs [gotta keep the bosses very happy 24/7] is what I'm there for, having fun [and shooting a lot of B-t-Scenes stuff, when I can] is just a bonus [not that shooting the action ain't fun].

Bottom line [for me] The F word does matter [having fun, that is] - But there is no F if there is no E [as in emotion] - for me - even outside the sports photojournalism/career setting [as in my personal life/weekends].

But what the H ! [Heck] - I just want to, at least post a picture from Saturday and one from Sunday before I get my sleep, rush my errands in the morn, and finally ->edit my images - much, much later --->A few more Cheerdance Vignettes [from Sept.15], a backlog of two UAAP game feats, not to mention this Sunday's DLSU-FEU and Yesterday's UST-NU  - both exciting matches  - and again some "worth capturing" B-t-Scenes images of my favorite people, and some really cool new acquiantances.

Again - if only to show a measure of emotion .   .   .


 Saturday - Sept.21
LA / Roger / RR

Sunday - Sept.22

Tiger Fan, Toddler, Toothless [not exactly], Two Front Teeth
FYI - His name is Beijing Lopez 


Shout Outs
To Louie, Coley, Jari and the other UP Pep guys [& the Freshies] Hi Again - 
Yup, I will post your pictures -just be a little more patient please.
To the Escalers [So Happy for U guys] 
To the Nietos [Nice to have finally met the family ! Hope to have photos of you 
-w/ Nicole, soon]  C U on Oct. 6.

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment