Saturday, September 14, 2013

Teasers

Sept.15, Sunday

Bring It On !!!

I'm just about 2 leave for the MoA - it's about 8:30 am, Sunday. Can't wait for the UAAP Season76 Samsung Cheerdance Competition. Dance and B-t-Scenes images are already being previsualized in my mind's eye, now.  

Also, Can't help but share a funny story and some five favorite images from yesterday .  .  .


Fact is, I figured in a minor accident [BAD, BAD fall, in my haste to be early for the UAAP twinbill] ] on my way to the MoA yesterday [Sept.14].  Was bloodied, bruised AND muddied !!  Yup, HAD mud on my RIGHT arm [which absorbed my fall, along with my LEFT palm], shirt, face, on my eye glasses even! [glad they didn't break]  HAD some blood, and some badly scraped skin too.  Ha!

Tang Ina !! - Thank God my 2 DSLRs weren't damaged at all  --
And it all happened in front of the public !! So, so Embarassing - to say the least !

Stood up, regained my "poise' [or what was left of it -Hahaha !] Bought bottled water ASAP and tried to wash my wounds. [LUCKILY, had Band-Aid Isopropyl Alcohol Disinfectant/Antiseptic in a 60ml plastic bottle, in my photo bag !!] - Also doused my wounds w alcohol [napakahapdi talaga!!] [still, in public] then "tried to disappear" as fast as I could  !!

 Inside the Mall of Asia Clinic
Will I post an image of my wounds ? - Nope,They're "a bit gross"

 Arrived at the MoA and all the guys at the back entrance looked at me, as if "saying with their staring eyes" ->What the Hell happened to you ??  Then some guy told me I had dirt on my face, and still, some blood on my right arm -  What the ?!?!

Rushed to the MoA clinic where they treated me. Changed my shirt >had my wounds cleaned thoroughly [there was still some dirt IN my wounds, actually] ->had some bits of skin taken off [ouch!!] then ->had the wounds applied with Beta-Dyne, then properly bandaged.  Thanks to MoA Medics May and Dan !!!  Thank God again, Not Even a Sprain at all !!  Surface Wounds LANG.  [Whew!] 

Doc, Dan and Mae ---> Thanx a Lot !
[They're part of a 7-man contingent, on call 
whenever there's an event at the MoA]

I then went to the court area and did my [usual] UAAP thingy  - take photos.



Anyway - Here are three teasers from yesterdays "proceedings" at the MoA  - 

I'll ALWAYS HAVE favorites !!
[That's Just Me]
[Three of them are here - one in each photo, that is]


 Ah-nold / Karim

 Anna / Hope / Apple / Colleen / Aly

Charmaine / Gecca / Grace


Love [such an abused\term, don't ya think] ALL of you guys !!
As always - Thanx a Mill 4 the Smiles !!!

PS 
Karim [Bro !!]- You're a Dad - Congrats!!  to You & Rochelle - Pls take care - I'll visit you soon and take portraits of you three !! What ya gonna christen the little one, Huh ?   El Tigre ?, Jeric ?, Kevin ?, Tata ?, Aljon ?  OR Pido ??


Next Up
UE  vs   Adamson [Falcons' last game w/ Leo Austria Head Coach]
DLSU  vs  UST
SEVERAL "Vignettes" ->posts /short photo installments
on my "take" on the UAAP Cheerdance Comp
{I'll prob hold the UE-AdU & DLSU-UST blog feats till after I've posted a few Cheerdance Vignettes - Bahala Na}

brosi gonzales

Tags
uaapseason76 dlsugreenarchers ustgrowlingtigers arnoldvanopstal karimabdul appledavid annadeguzman geccapenas charmainepalad graceodiamar

No comments:

Post a Comment