Monday, September 16, 2013

Cheerdance Vignette #2

Deep Greens and Blues
are the
Colors I Choose

Was browsing again, at my B-t-Scenes photos, and this time - Particularly Noticed -->the Deep Greens of the DLSU Animo Squad and -->the Blue Blues of the ADMU Cheerleaders -->the color saturation and richness of their outfits -->then the word "color" came to mind, -->then looked for a word to rhyme with "blues" - ergo - I chose "choose" .  .  . Whimsical Theme, to say the least  .   .   .

.   .   .  from then on, 'twas just a matter of selecting blogworthy photos with Ateneans and La Sallites and/or anyone wearing Blue or Green .  .  . ergo this random "mini-Vignette of blue-green "Cheerdance Comp day" memories.

[Just have to find a way to get all the other missing names soon - & insert them in the captions]

September Snapshots

 Mark Molina  and  Edwin Reyes


INA       and      SEL INA
Mother of God !!

A DLSU Animo Squad of Six

Ina C [extreme left], Marian A [in front of Ina],
 Mogsy J [to the left of Marian] and Kat T [extreme right, top]
with seven Cheerleaders and Blu Babblers

---> Consunji, Arcinas, Javier, and Tiambeng !!  
You are more than welcome to GRACE my blog Anytime !!!


Fernandez / Reyes / ______ / Atayde
Group Hug ! er, I mean - Group Mug {Shot}!!  Hahaha !!
Thanx Guys !!!


Mich and Selina


 Ina and Anna

Mogsy ! Do I envy you bro!


Uy ! di ba si Mark yoong nasa kaliwa ?


 Apple David and Anna de Guzman  
{O, Bakit mayroong Miriam grad at taga USTe rito sa post na'to ??} 
{At saka, kuha ko ito, noong Sabado pa -Sept.14}

Oh, 'sa pa'to - Miriam grad din 'to - at nagtatrabaho sa ABS-CBN ?

    "Prom Night"
Met Lyane O[h!] way back August of 2012, during the Palin Womens' 10-Ball World Championships at the Robinson's Galleria.  From then on. I have consistently taken OTS Portaits of the young lady, the staggered occasions we've bumped into each other during ABS-CBN Sports Events.

Now, Why'd I caption the photo "Prom Night"?  - The black dress, the girly handbag, that thingy on her left wrist, the charming demeanor of Lyane -- the "kilig" factor -->Some people have it, some people don't - Simple as that !--

Reminded me of the date I chose for my prom night - She\was my "puppy love" !! - No, no, no - I don't mean to suggest that she looked like a dawg !!  Hahahaha! I'm just tryin' to be funny here guys. Basta may Crush -
 may Kilig !!  Ganoon lang yon !

[TBTold - IF I were a High School Senior now - I won't hesitate to ask Lyane out for the prom - couldn't care less if she's a college grad and gainfully employed at ABS-CBN !! Sabi nga Crush Lang.]

Yeah, Right, just like the title goes  - Deep Greens and Blues  .  .  ." - Shoulda titled it "Kung May Crush - may Kilig" -  


- No Matter -
BOTTOM LINE is
 -  My images are  Technically AND Artistically GOOD
- Am able to put my own Spin, Heart, & ->SOUL into them
- Trivial or Profund,  Funny or Dead Serious, Sappy or Shallow yet
 ->All True


brosi gonzales



Tags
selinadagdag michdelcarmen inaongsiako annadeleon mogsyjavier inaconsuji marianarcinas kattiambeng lyaneocampo henryatayde markmolina edwinreyes junfernandez markuy dlsuanimosquad ateneoblubabblebattalion ateneocheerleaders


No comments:

Post a Comment