Friday, September 06, 2013

OTS Portraits

Romeo & Ravena


Terrence Romeo, at present, is one of the leading candidates in the MVP race. Is this his best year so far ?   Is his best yet to come ? -- come the Final Four - What about Next Year ?

Below, is one of my better OTS Portraits of any UAAP cager. Luckily, I catch this fleeting, backlighted, moment as Romeo is signing autographs, on his way out of the Araneta, with barely a second to spare [4 both me & Romeo, that is]. 
By pure instinct ->Swiftly witch to manual, set my ISO, speed and aperture settings, raise my DSLR, compose, press the shutter - Two clicks ! - and Romeo is gone !


 Fleeting Silhouette
July, 2012



Does Kiefer Ravena need any intros ?  Don't think so. Another OTS Portrait here, this time - of the Phenom.  Craft it at the MoA Arena, during the La Salle-Ateneo 1st Rnd Match [Kiefer doesn't suit up due to an injury].

Profile of the Phenom
July, 2013


Have used both images as header photos on this blog [time and again]


PS
As far as setting standards for myself is concerned - these OTS Portraits are OK --for now--  cos I will always try to raise my level of Technical & Artistic Competency every single time I shoot -- my greatest competitor ->being myself.

I have to try outdo myself every single time time - though it is easier said than done. Next opp - It'll be an OTS Portrait of another athlete, maybe a close friend, a media buddy, a crush - Who Knows ??

That IS Part of the Fun of it all - [Truth be Told] - Not knowing yet Anticipating WHO then next interesting subject might be & WHEN that Next Better Portrait will be crafted.




Next Up
UST  vs  UP
FEU  vs Adu
ADMU  vs  UE
DLSU  vs  NU
More OTS Portraits

brosi gonzales


Tags
uaapsesaon76 uaapseason75 terrenceromeo kieferravena thephenom thephenompicturtes feutamarraws ateneoblueeagles portraits terrenceromeopictures kieferravenapictures

No comments:

Post a Comment