Monday, September 16, 2013

Cheerdance Vignette #1

 7-11
 Seven Pictures -taken- [Sept.15] 
Eleven Words-written- [Sept.16]




Pure Joy   .   .   .






and



Uneasy Fears   .   .   .






.   .   .   Fake Eye Lashes


and    .   .   .   Real Tears

brosi gonzales




PS
My Vignettes on the Cheerdance Comp WON'T FOLLOW any chronological sequence

This is only the First of SEVERAL of my Vignettes on the Cheerdance Comp

There'll be a few more to come - mostly thematic

In as much as I am EXCITED to SHARE ASAP, my images from the Cheerdance, I won't rush it --

-- I'll ad lib everything ->from image combinations to spur of the moment   "words"

Actually was about to post the 7 images above [albeit, w/ simple captions]
when the 4-liner simply "popped outta my head"

Hope to come up w/ something interesting in the next 48 hours

Yes, I'll still release my [much delayed]match post on the UE-AdU & DLSU-UST Sept.14 matches [maybe w/ a B-t-Scenes post to complement it] between a Cheerdance Vignette or two --

-- but I just FELT LIKE  posting those 7 pictures & 11 words
above  ->ASAP 

That's Just Me

Tags
uaapseason76cheerdancecompetition samsungcheerdancecompetution
coleyambulo nicoletteambulo majareyes appledavid brosigonzalesphotos
brosigonzalesportraits uppepsquad dlsuanimosquad nupepsquad uepepsquad brosigonzalesonthespotportraits brosigonzalesphotos



No comments:

Post a Comment