Saturday, April 18, 2015

Close-Ups - { REvised }


When Stealing Is Not a Crime

If you freguent this blog -'twouldn't be a surprise, for you,
to coming across these types of pictures.

Lately - if you've noticed - I have hardly posted any images {there IS a REASON for that} from the past two weeks -> particularly from the PBA matches [since "babad na babad" ako riyan] - --->the necessary Action Shots, More So  the"eventual candids and steals" which i like to craft - during whatever sports event[s] I shoot.

Come April 12, and 13 [last week] - I was able to get into the groove of shooting close-ups [again]  - steals- at that - particularly - First, from a V-league game or two, then, eventually, from the Philippine Super Liga - which I will be freguenting more in the next week or two [or three] weeks.

Enuff Said - tho - Here, Let me share randomly   .....



Fille's Family - In the House
[above & below]
Hubby, Mom and First Born






Denise


Denise'll probabaly despise me for these 2 snaps [above & below]
tho, I Did Have Her Permission ! to take candids of her while she was being made up ....


Jheck

Carmela

Alexa
[ I heard that Alexa has a brother, aspiring to play [basketball] 
for the Ateneo Blue Eagles ] 
Is That True ?



Abigaile

Rachel




Bea
[was having simple conversation w Bea when I shot this]

Rachel

IF [as if] there would a be "Pinakakenkay Award" - I [seriously] believe RAD - 
Rache Anne Daquis Deserves It - Totally !


Yes, since way back 2013 - I've actually noticed how Super Kenkay this volleybelle is - it's so obvious in some of my 2013 B-t-Scenes images from the 2013 Super Liga [and the 2013 Shakey's V-league All-Star Event], where she was the Life of the Party ! [If not for her - that All-Star Event could just might have been - "borderline boring ?" so to speak.]  No Offense meant to anyone.

Ang Ad-lib ni Rachel Anne - iba Talaga - Nah-tural na Nah-tural - Hindi TH!

Well, these recent steals of RAD - don't come even come close to my 2013 images - but, hey - If am sharp enough - I just might create Better Candids of this one-helluva-animated athlete [sooner than later] - Not that, she's the only kenkay there, Truth IS, there are quite a number of volleybelles which make for great, Very, Very  Blogworthy kenkay "B-t-Scenes Vignettes" -There are a Bundle, actually .....  But for now  ....
.



More [steals] Ta' Come ..... fr the Super Liga - Soon 


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment