Thursday, April 09, 2015

Driven



SPARTA and Stellar Atelier


In the past two days, I've had the opp to Reconnect with some Young, Driven, 20-somethings in the field of Fitness / Sports / Digital Production.

---------

I met her in Singapore [about 3 years ago], have since, sporadically bumped into her during sports events and hardly know the young lady -> Amanda Fernandez [aka Mands Fer], [one of several anchors of Game Plan], broke new ground last March 22 as she officially launched SPARTA - a One-Stop Sports and Recreational Training Area [conveniently located at 126 Pioneer St. Mandaluyong City].


I MISSED that launch but was able to visit the Facility, a few days ago [renew my acquaintance with Amanda] during a simple media brief [which was graced with a few exhibition matches] and simply learn more about her Vision.


Can't Miss It - at 126 Pioneer St., across PNB 

Now, this post will not elab on that [Let me make that clear] - Eventually, tho, in the course of the next few months - You will simply know more about SPARTA, through my blog posts - through random feats, that will take on various angles.


----------

Now, let me move on to Stellar Atelier, a Digital Production House, [also loacted at Pioneer St.! - at One Gateway Place {EDSA-corner Pioneer}] being run by a fearless foursome - Peejay Lim, Ago Coronado, Arnel Reodique, and Carlo.






Visited the guys, before AND after my visit to SPARTA recently [remember, both outfits are on Pioneer St] - simply chilled and took a few on-the-spots/behind-the-scenes {if you may} of three of the guys -[unfortunately, Carlo was not there, at that time].


Ago - Peejay - Arnel


Known the guys since 2012, thereabouts, and am very comfortable hangin with them [went to Carlo's Bday Party last 2013, went to Stellar Atelier's X'mas Party last December and all].

I'll prob see more of the guys in summer weeks ahead - That'll be Cool.



These guys Work Hard - Play Hard

 Driven !  

Have more on SPARTA, Amanda, and Stellar soon enough.



brosi gonzales



PS
As with regards to the PBA - I actually covered the April 5 [Easter Sunday],
April 6 and April 7 semis matches ! 
BUT have Not Posted any material from any of the three matches referred to, in this blog.
Suffice it to say, I do have my "reasons" for that.
Just finished shooting my 5th location Photo Shoot [in 2 weeks]
for an up and coming Sports Glossy Mag.

Been able to shoot a Nice, Happy bundle of portraits [kidZ, a close friend or two] - 
in the past 10 days or so  - 
Whatever - Still clickin away, as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment